Sarah Lahley, MS, LMHC
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who holds a Master’s Degree in Community Mental Health Counseling from Southern New Hampshire University and have been working in the field of mental health for over 20 years.
I provide therapy for adults while addressing a wide range of issues including anxiety, depression, life changes, gender identity, and postpartum depression.
I use a wide array of treatment modalities including strength-based therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing.
I recognize that every individual is different, and when they are struggling to navigate life they deserve a support system/approach that is uniquely tailored to their strengths. Each and every person is of value and so is their story that they have to tell.
- Master’s of Science in Community Health Counseling
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology
- 20+ years of experience in the mental health field
- Monday - Friday
- Mornings and Afternoons
- In-person and Online
- Adolescents 10+
- Adults 18+
- Mind-Body Work
- Postpartum Depression & Psychosis
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Positive Psychology
- Gender Identity
- Mixed Racial Identity Issues
- Cognitive & dialectical behavioral
- Motivational interviewing
- Humanistic & positive psychology
Sarah, L. (2008) [Review of the Psychology Studies Textbook] .
Psychologist-Psychoanalyst. Spring 2010 pp. 49-50